Current Job Postings
- Department : Supply
- Full time, temporary (6 months with possibility of extension)
Your key responsibility will be one of support to our supply and planning department. Teamwork must be a natural, given that you will work closely with many stakeholders, including planning, purchasing, production and customer service.
Do you have a great sense of initiative? Does stress motivate you? Does problem solving stimulate you? This is exactly what we are looking for! The pace of our supply department is sustained and constantly changing. You must also be recognized for your thoroughness, your attention to detail, a sustained customer focus and a strong team spirit. If so, our team needs you!
You will have the chance to be in the heart of the action where everything moves fast! Your role will be decisive and will have a major impact on the achievement of our business goals.
More specifically, the person will have, for our factories in Quebec City and Tijuana:
- Issue and schedule work orders for finished products and sub-assemblies, and make sure of the material availability, as well as the resources needed;
- Track work orders;
- Analyzing requests from the manufacturing system and place purchase orders with our suppliers;
- Perform various administrative tasks.
Experience with an ERP system
Education and knowledge:
- Degree (DEC) in a related discipline;
- ntermediate level of English (at least);
- Perfect level of French;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, ...).
- Department: R&D
- Permanent, full time
In order to offer new IOT solutions, Gecko Alliance is looking for a talent software developer to be part of the R&D team.
Your technical expertise will keep us at the cutting edge of the technologies available on the market. Your personality will help us improving as a team and exceed our limits in a pleasant and motivating work environment.
- Programming smartphones’ applications
- Server and interface design programming to existing solutions and applications such as: Alexa, SalesForce, Visual Manufacturing, Google Home, Firebase and more;
- Providing technical solutions for our customers and our market’s needs;
- Providing an estimated time and value for a given project and optimize the effort to be deployed
- Continuous improvement;
What we have to offer:
- Very friendly working atmosphere with low employee turnover;
- Multidisciplinary team work (electronic, software, mechanical and industrial);
- Flexible schedule;
- Agile environment approach: a dynamic and innovative project management system, focused on the goal to be achieved and not the rigid follow-up of a plan;
- Possibility to develop several new skills
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in software development for: Web, apps (Android and iOS), and customer/server interface.
Considered as an asset:
- RTOS programming knowledge
- Sales or customers’ service knowledge
- Agile environment knowledge
Skills and education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering;
- Required qualities: creative, versatile, curious and motivated engineer;
- Known for your excellence in analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Great team spirit;
- Showing strong communication skills;
- Being comfortable with changes;
- Ability to work with short deliverables.
- Knowledge of Xamarin, Git, Firebase, Alexa, Google Home and SalesForce;
- Knowledge in ARM processor’s programming
(No open position for the moment)
(No open position for the moment)