Current Job Postings
- Department: R&D
- Permanent, full time
In order to offer new IOT solutions, Gecko Alliance is looking for a talent software developer to be part of the R&D team.
Your technical expertise will keep us at the cutting edge of the technologies available on the market. Your personality will help us improving as a team and exceed our limits in a pleasant and motivating work environment.
- Programming smartphones’ applications
- Server and interface design programming to existing solutions and applications such as: Alexa, SalesForce, Visual Manufacturing, Google Home, Firebase and more;
- Providing technical solutions for our customers and our market’s needs;
- Providing an estimated time and value for a given project and optimize the effort to be deployed
- Continuous improvement;
What we have to offer:
- Very friendly working atmosphere with low employee turnover;
- Multidisciplinary team work (electronic, software, mechanical and industrial);
- Flexible schedule;
- Agile environment approach: a dynamic and innovative project management system, focused on the goal to be achieved and not the rigid follow-up of a plan;
- Possibility to develop several new skills
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in software development for: Web, apps (Android and iOS), and customer/server interface.
Considered as an asset:
- RTOS programming knowledge
- Sales or customers’ service knowledge
- Agile environment knowledge
Skills and education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering;
- Required qualities: creative, versatile, curious and motivated engineer;
- Known for your excellence in analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Great team spirit;
- Showing strong communication skills;
- Being comfortable with changes;
- Ability to work with short deliverables.
- Knowledge of Xamarin, Git, Firebase, Alexa, Google Home and SalesForce;
- Knowledge in ARM processor’s programming
Accounts Payable Technician
- Department : Accounting
- Permanent, full time
Reporting to the Chief Accountant, the Accounts Payable Technician will be a member of the company general accounting team. We are looking for a dynamic person who takes care of details and with great abilities to adapt. The candidate will be responsible for :
- Tracking purchase orders, receptions and purchase invoices to be sure quantities and prices are in accordance and reconcile deviations;
- Entering invoices and expense accounts in the computer system;
- Tracking our suppliers’ e-mails and phone calls;
- Preparing payments to suppliers according to every payment agreement made with them;
- Tracking credits;
- Providing all requested information for cash management;
- Take part in proceeding for financial statements preparations;
- Working in collaboration with other departments in the company;
- Providing backup for the Accounts Receivable Technician when she’s out of the office;
- Perform related duties if ask by the superior and take part of other duties from the department as assigned.
3 to 5 years experience in a similar position
Skills and education
- Accounting college diploma (or other relevant training)
- Fully bilingual French/English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency with Excel
- Asset: ERP software knowledge
You must have demonstrated in your previous jobs your ability to manage changing priorities, your resourcefulness, your efficiency and your teamwork abilities.
Vice President, Human Resources
- Department : Direction, Human Resources
- Permanent Position, full time
Gecko Alliance is looking for a Vice President, Human Resources, reporting to the President, at our Head Office in Quebec City.
The holder of that position will have the responsibility of managing the Human Resources with all the other division managers, especially by managing the workforce, recruiting, staffing and implementation, as well as support for several programs and management policy of our International Human Resources (North America, Mexico, Europe, Asia) management.
As the leader of all the Human Resources management, you will assure all process efficiency and continuous improvement of the service offering. You will have to take part of the management committee and major business projects. Considering all business challenges, you will participate to the achievement of the business strategic mission.
The management contribution may be defined as follows:
- Participation at the Strategic Planning process, make recommendations, develop politics, procedures and proactive systems in order to support the company business plans;
- Set up the best practices in HR management and recruitment to maintain the company growth;
- Create and achieve working force acquisition and retention strategies;
- Eased the Human Resources integration when we have a business acquisition or fusion;
- Mentoring and coaching for its team members and other managers;
- Support the President in his management of the Direction team and managers;
- Advise on strategic cases about organizational growth;
- Plan workforce needs with every manager;
- Relationship between employees and the union;
- Support for the salary policy and working conditions.
- Professional experience in the manufacturing industry, at least 10 years in organizational development, 3 to 5 years as a professional team manager in the manufacturing field;
- Professional experience in acquisition and international business integration;
- Professional experience in overseas HR management;
- Professional experience in unionized workplace
Skills and education
- Excel in innovation: New trends, “think outside the box”;
- Must be able to rally its team members, boost its professional development and reach its full potential
- Be able to set and maintain good communications, peaceful and efficient interpersonal relations with all its partners;
- Prove a strong capacity of making decision, reflecting the company business challenges;
- Orderly mind organized and action-looking;
- Must have great analysis and synthesis capability;
- Bilingual, English and French;
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relation.
Dedicated Account Manager
- Department: Sales
- Permanent position, full time
- The position is based in Quebec City
A key part of a fun, dynamic and successful sales team, this high-profile role is for a leader and skillful team player, hungry for results and the satisfying feeling of growing a business with an entrepreneurial approach. You have the ability to develop successful relationships, liaising with business partners at all levels, this may be a job for you. Gecko’s high level of repeat business requires an emotionally smart individual who knows how to build, nurture and grow successful long-term business relationships.
Reporting to the Vice-president Global Sales (based at Quebec City headquarters), your main challenges will be :
- Provide total Account Management for Gecko’s largest customer account to meet sales and customer satisfaction objectives;
- You will be the one trusted advisor for all that is Account related. From open projects/opportunities and quality initiatives to introduction of new products and strategic planning; you will lead and coordinate it all with the support of several colleagues in sales, engineering, product management, operations and finance;
- You will be given an annual sales goal for the account. With a “consultative selling” approach, you will be expected to nurture and grow your account to achieve your sales goal while renewing/growing customer loyalty, year after year;
- Work/coordinate with the assigned Technical Sales Agent (TSA), Sales Operations Agent (SOA) and the other members of the sales team to effectively carry out various account related action items;
- Build and nurture durable strategic business relationships in different pertinent departments within the account: e.g.: Purchasing, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, etc. You will need to regularly interact with them proactively, influencing decision making related Gecko;
- Report and forecast your account opportunities and sales so to contribute to global forecasting and budget planning.
- Min. of 3-4 years in a Sales or Account management role, responsible for a specific sales goal ($) and a specific customer portfolio (or territory);
- Proven track record of performing against sales and account management objectives;
- Experience Business to Business (B2B) sales and account management;
- Experience selling to OEMs (in Pool & Spa industry is an asset);
- Experience selling both in Canada and the US (additional countries considered an asset).
Skills and Education:
- University degree: business, management, engineering or equivalent;
- Proficient at MS Office suite;
- Experience using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system (SalesForce.com considered an asset);
- Ability and track record to proactively identify and create new opportunities and achieving sales objectives;
- Ability and proven track record to grow/maintain long term customer satisfaction in named-account while managing sales opportunities, projects, and/or various account initiatives;
- Exceptional interpersonal (need to nurture), listening, communications and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English and French. Spanish is considered an asset;
- Knowledge (Business or Technical) of the Pool & Spa or Sanitary market is an asset.
- This position may possibly be assigned a secondary account, in addition to the main account;
- Travel required : One or two times per month;
- A performance based variable compensation is part of the overall compensation plan, on top of the base (fix) salary.
Customer Service Representative (China)
- Department: Customer Service
- Permanent position, full time
- Position based in Guangzhou - China
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts and suppliers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Manage customer expectation and protect company benefit
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations in Far East
- Supervise orders and arrange shipping to ensure they meet needs
- Ensure product stock in China can cover direct demand from customers
- Process and report on office expenses
- Manage and order office supplies
- Arrange headquarter visitors in China travel and accommodations
- 3+ years proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices （Salesforce）
- Knowledge of laws, custom regulations and requirements
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP; Visual)
- Hands-on experience with MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
Skills and education
- Diploma or above in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Fast and self-learner
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- With strong ownership and flexible to adapt with change
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Fluent in English (Mandatory), Mandarin (Mandatory) and Cantonese (Desired). Writte English and Mandarin is mandatory.
- Able to travel to Canada for training
- Five social insurance and one housing fund + business medical insurance
- Oversea training
- Cellphone compensation
(No open position for the moment)