Current Job Postings
Responsible for purchasing of materials and tools for the MX site, developing relationships with local suppliers and maintaining a strict control on the ERP system information.
- Ensure the purchase of materials and tools necessary for the production accordingly with the MRP orders and Kanban’s for our Tijuana facility.
- Use the best commercial practices to obtain an inventory in line with the necessities and lowest cost for the Company.
- Create efficient relationships with Mexican suppliers and continuously evaluate their performance.
- Make sure that the information in the ERP system (Visual Production) is in line with the supplier agreements and business needs.
- Participate in the projects related to new product development.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional technician.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience as buyer (preferably in electronics company)
- Active knowledge on ERP systems and MS Office
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) required.
Production Planner (2 positions)
Responsible for the production scheduling for our Mexico sites.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 years minimum experience
- 90% English
- Experience in ERP and MRP
- Good communication skills and team work
- Department : Supply
- Full time
Your key responsibility will be one of support to our supply and planning department. Teamwork must be a natural, given that you will work closely with many stakeholders, including planning, purchasing, production and customer service.
Do you have a great sense of initiative? Does stress motivate you? Does problem solving stimulate you? This is exactly what we are looking for! The pace of our supply department is sustained and constantly changing. You must also be recognized for your thoroughness, your attention to detail, a sustained customer focus and a strong team spirit. If so, our team needs you!
You will have the chance to be in the heart of the action where everything moves fast! Your role will be decisive and will have a major impact on the achievement of our business goals.
More specifically, the person will have, for our factories in Quebec City and Tijuana:
- Issue and schedule work orders for finished products and sub-assemblies, and make sure of the material availability, as well as the resources needed;
- Track work orders;
- Analyzing requests from the manufacturing system and place purchase orders with our suppliers;
- Perform various administrative tasks.
Experience with an ERP system
Education and knowledge:
- Degree (DEC) in a related discipline;
- ntermediate level of English (at least);
- Perfect level of French;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, ...).
(no job currently available)