offline job descriptions for reference
- Department: Quality
- Permanent, full time
You will be responsible for all the operation’s quality portions for Québec. The Quality Manager is obsessed by quality continuous improvement. He’s well involved in developing the best business practices and must be able to develop, direct and execute innovative strategies, to provide Gecko for redefining the quality standards of the spa industry. To ensure that Gecko reaches better quality results and to make sure the company reduce its non-quality costs, the candidate will be the leader for:
- Definitions of standards and ambitious goals to target;
- Global plan elaboration to help achieve and exceed the targets;
- Control the progression of the plan
Also, the candidate will have to:
- Supervise and manage unionized and nonunionized (inspector and repair center) employees under his responsibility and make sure to develop their skills;
- Maintain and exceed the ISO quality system;
- Supervise all customer’s complaint settlements about products made in Quebec, including business procedures, and take action alongside when a quality problem occurs;
- Manage the process about corrective and preventive actions of all products made in Quebec;
- Following up on all performance indicators to achieve the company’s goals
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in quality management
Skills and education
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant experience
- Bilingual: French and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships and support all the Organization’s strategies;
- Team player, good leadership, organized and responsible;
- Great communicator and quality ambassador, able to inject the quality spirit of the company to all the departments with your communications abilities;
- ERP system empowered and knows basic computer programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Green or Black Belt Six Sigma certification (asset)
Technical Support & Gecko Depot Agent (Europe)
We are looking for a professional team player that has customer satisfaction at heart. The ability to develop successful relationships liaise with business partners at all levels. Able to support customers due to technical background or acute technical learning abilities.
- Direct sales to callers: capture new distribution, dealer & technician accounts.
- Maintain, grow and deepen existing business partnerships/relationships, OEM and Channel.
- Manage customer orders
- Answering via phone & email to technical questions from all channels of the market.
- Analyze situations and give your expert opinion on how to resolve the customer’s issue.
- Keep yourself informed and trained on yearly product releases.
- Provide support to your outside sales colleague.
- 5+ years in customer service, inside-sales or other pertinent customer-interfacing experience
- Experience in the Pool & Spa or Sanitary industry is an asset
- Strong technical background or acute technical learning abilities. Electronic and hydraulic experience are considered an asset.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communications and presentation skills. Strong customer focus.
- Excellent Oral and written English. German and French are considered an asset. Any other European language also considered an asset.
- Knowledge (Business or Technical) of the Pool & Spa or Sanitary market is a definite asset.
This position reports to the Quebec City headquarters and involves work from home with little travel (minimum 2 per year). We offer a competitive performance based compensation package (fixed + variable compensation).
If you excel at customer service, have a technical background, please contribute to Gecko Alliance’s success and forward your resume.
** This position requires to be located (based) in Europe.
You achieve sales goals and go above and beyond expectations?
You excel at working with business partners, from lead generation to closing?
You are a leader and you want to join a leading company?
This opportunity is for you !
Regional Sales Representative
- Department: Sales
This high-profile role demands a professional team player with a winning attitude, experienced in sales with an entrepreneurial and results driven approach as well as the ability to develop successful relationships with business partners at all levels.
Your main challenges :
- Develop and execute strategic sales activities to create awareness, demand and to successfully conclude sales of Gecko products to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the following territory: China and Oceania;
- Strategically position Gecko in the Spa market (and adjacent markets where applicable) in the territory, specifically with OEMs;
- Open new customer accounts through direct sales. Expand Gecko’s market share in China, Oceania as well as Europe by increasing sales to Chinese OEMs;
- Develop new and durable strategic business partnerships/relationships with new Chinese OEMs, Entertain and grow existing business partnerships/relationships.
- 2-3 years in a Sales role, responsible for a specific sales quota;
- Significant experience selling in China;
- Experience selling Business to Business (B2B) in China. Other territories are an asset;
- Experience selling to OEMs in the Pool & Spa or Sanitary industry is an asset;
- Extensive industry and customer contacts is an asset.
Skills and Education:
- University degree: business, engineering or equivalent;
- Proficient at MS Office suite. Experience working with a CRM is an asset;
- Proven track record of generating new opportunities and achieving sales objectives (quotas);
- Ability to negotiate and effectively close sales/business;
- Exceptional interpersonal, communications and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English (Mandatory), Mandarin (Mandatory) and Cantonese (Desired). Oral and written English and Mandarin is mandatory;
- Knowledge (Business or Technical) of the Pool & Spa or Sanitary market is a definite asset
Gecko Alliance is a leading player in the pool and spa industry with a worldwide recognized expertise in the design, the production and the marketing of control systems, keypads, pumps and value-added accessories for spas and hot tubs.
This position reports to the Quebec City headquarters and involves work from home and the Gecko Guangzhou office with frequent travel. We offer a competitive performance based compensation package.
** This position requires to be located (based) in China.
- Duis aute in voluptate velit esse
- Plloaso mako nuto uf cakso dodtos
Cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent. Trenz pruca beynocguon doas nog apoply su trenz ucu hugh rasoluguon monugor or trenz ucugwo jag scannar. Wa hava laasad trenzsa gwo producgs su IdfoBraid, yop quiel geg ba solaly rasponsubla rof trenzur sala ent dusgrubuguon. Offoctivo immoriatoly, hawrgasi pwicos asi sirucor. Thas sirutciun applios tyu thuso itoms ghuso pwicos gosi sirucor in mixent gosi sirucor ic mixent ples cak ontisi sowios uf Zerm hawr rwivos. Unte af phen neige pheings atoot Prexs eis phat eit sakem eit vory gast te Plok peish ba useing phen roxas. Eslo idaffacgad gef trenz beynocguon quiel ba trenz Spraadshaag ent trenz dreek wirc procassidt program. Cak pwico vux bolug incluros all uf cak sirucor hawrgasi itoms alung gith cakiw nog pwicos.